Website o Company Information to refer.Listing Title:
Intelligentsia: Smartcard solutions providerListing URL:
Intelligentsia International headquarters is based in Singapore with the African Head quarters based in Cameroon and branches in Congo.
Intelligentsia commercializes cutting edge technology products based on smart cards (debit, credit and prepaid cards) for individuals, SMEs and all other payment applications. Founded in 2002 with a capital of 2 million USD. The main shareholders are a venture capital company (65%) which is mainly held by FMO Netherlands, and the remaining shares of 35 % are held by three private investors.
In partnership with Proton St Microelectronics, we comply with the ISO and EMV norms. The proton technology has been launched successfully in Belgium by Banksys and already executed in several other countries.
Intelligentsia is the pioneer leader in introducing smart card payment in Central Africa and the Pioneer in introducing economic development projects using smart cards for the layman in Africa.