CCA is an integrated financial service to customers, a support to rural areas and small businesses, a more efficient allocation of savings and credit, a micro-credit solidarity for the poor, a simplified procedure for granting credit, a savings account paid free to 6% annually, an Islamic savings account, a current trade account, a particular current account, a tontine bank account, a deposit account in the long run, buying and saling of travelers cheques, buying and selling of currencies, the trading of bonds, easycash sales (to secure the transport of your funds), the send off and reception of money.
Company Name: Cr?dit Communautaire d'Afrique
Legal status: Establishment of Micro-finance
Creation date: 1 July 1997 at the conclusion of its General Constitutive
Assembly held in Bafoussam
Authorization to perform: Certificate of registration card COOP-GIC No. OU/CD/28/97/1241 of July 31, 1997, approval of MINEFI arrested on 27/07/01 CODE COBAC No. 19044
Capital: Initial and variable FCFA 1,000,000,000 - Amount of a share FCFA 500000 - Total minimum share to be subscribed: 2 shares of which 50% to release for purchase and the remainder within 12 months.
What can we expect when sparing at Credit Community Africa?
- Increase their savings by investing at attractive rates;
- Establish its capital in the long term through investments in a safe place;
- The management of savings is left to professionals who decide in the light of your opinion;
- Subscribe to the CCA capital, is enjoy a better remuneration of its many financial services;
- Monitoring and advice of funded projects.
- Our support structure at Micro-credit (MCS) offers analysts and economists specialized in projects studies.