Following the success of CamerCouture 2009, the CamerCouture Fashion Showcase has expanded its focus beyond Cameroon. Established in 2009, the CamerCouture Fashion Showcase is now a platform to connect established and emerging African creators with international fashion marketers, buyers and enthusiasts.
Through CamerCouture, we seek to:
- To create opportunities for exposure for these designers thus bringing down the creative barriers that exist within the fashion industry.
- Establish and develop the continent’s fashion industry by creating professional development, networking and collaboration opportunities for designers.
- Initiate talks and successfully negotiate contracts with established international retailers.
- Secure international regard for an often overlooked market.
- Empower local communities through innovative Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies.