We aim to help the underprivileged women, children and rural populations to alleviate poverty and help them live peaceful and sustainable lives by assisting them to develop their potentials.
"Without putting much pressure on the environment, we can help our people develop their potential and a sustainable society".
The NAVTI Foundation is a non profit charity organisation which aims at promoting the welfare of the underprivileged in our community.
Our activities include:
* Organising community/rural sustainable development schemes for poverty alleviation.
* Promoting education/capacity building for our community.
* Provide primary health care and HIV/AIDS programs.
* Promote women and children's programs.
* Promote volunteering in our community.